About Options Re-registration
Options Re-registration is a common sense solution for platforms and providers who want an efficient way to effect asset transfers.
We have now pioneered an enhancement to our Options Transfers service for SIPPs and ISAs to offer ‘in-specie’ transfers as well as cash transfers. The benefit of an ‘in-specie’ transfer is that clients assets remain invested throughout the transfer process, so there is no potential taxable event for the client.
Based on proven success with an already well-established industry solution, our re-registration service is an out-sourced, hosted "off the shelf" solution meaning there is no need for a major IT project to install and maintain the system. Saving you time and resources.
With the FSA having set a deadline for all platforms and providers to have efficient processes and procedures in place by the end of 2012, you can be up and running on Options Transfers within a week.
Why choose Origo for re-registration?
- Industry Knowledge -as an established industry body, Origo is well positioned to understand the key issues
- Industry owned and controlled – Origo’s primary driver is to develop solutions for the benefit of the industry, in cooperation with the industry
- Experience - Origo’s re-registration solution is based on an established and proven industry transfer service
- Product coverage – Options Transfers offers the widest breadth of asset coverage: SIPPs, ISAs, GIAs, Bonds etc
- Marketing coverage – Options Transfers already has more than 30 brands using the service, with more in the pipeline
- Cost effective - Origo’s solution covers both cash transfers and re-registration and will provide long term price stability
- Flexibility – Origo’s solution is customisable to your specific needs
- Interoperability – Origo is committed to industry re-registration interoperability
- One Stop Shop – Options Transfers is a “One Stop Shop” for customers for pension and investment portfolio transfers
- Unique - no other solution is available in the pension transfer market which makes SIPP re-registration both quick and effective
- Hosted solution - Options Transfers is an hosted “off the shelf” solution. Lower cost to operate than an installed solution. Mitigates against the risk of uncertainty around the volume of re-registrations. Does not require any complex software to be installed on your systems
- Phased approach – Origo offer a phased approach to re-registration to help customers manage risk
- Simple and fast - Options Transfers is a simple and easy-to-use solution, and we can get Options Transfers up and running for you rapidly, giving you dedicated support to help you through the set up